Makes 5 for $4.20 per serve
Calories 307 per 200g/ Serve
P 48g | F 8g | C 1g
This is a perfect weekly staple to keep in the fridge to make sure you always have your protein cooked and ready to add to salads, veggies, pasta, or even a stir-fry! So easy to prep, and if prepping for the week in a large container, I suggest lining your large container with paper towel to soak up and juices or excess fat!
- 1.5 kg 95% Lean Beef Mince
- x2 Beef Stock Cubes
- x2 Fresh Cloves Garlic
- 1-2 tbls Mixed Herbs
- 1 tbls Smoked Paprika
- Half cup room temp water
- Turn on the stove to medium high with a deep pan.
- Dice your garlic whilst waiting for the pan to heat up.
- Add the garlic and mince to the pan and let cook with the lid on for 4-6minutes, continually stirring and breaking apart the clumps of raw mince.
- Once the mince is cooked through, add all the other ingredients to the pan and mix thoroughly. Let the stock to melt through for another 4-6 minutes.
- Once all cooked through add to your containers 200g at a time, or to another dish and into the fridge to disperse later on.