Add a little citrus to your life with this easy 6 ingredient loaf, you can thank us later for introducing this into your life.
2 cups self raising flour
1/2 cup chia seeds
1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
3 oranges (plus one extra for decorating the loaf)
Sprinkle of coconut sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, chia seeds and honey.
3. Squeeze the juice out of the three oranges and pour that juice into the mixing bowl.
4. Stir well.
5. Pour mixture into loaf tin.
6. Thinly slice the left over orange and top the loaf with the orange slices, sprinkle coconut sugar over the top.
7. Place in oven for 35 minutes or until golden on tops and soft in the middle. Serve warm with melted butter, freeze for school lunches or pop away in fridge and toast it when ready to eat.