Makes for $3.40 per wrap
344 Calories per Burrito
P 25g | F 15.2g | C 34g
This Breakfast Burrito is a simple and easy meal prep recipe for anyone looking for a breakfast on the go. It takes 45 minutes to prep, cook, and clean up afterwards.
These macros and calories are based off the exact ingredients and brands I used.
- Short Cut Bacon 175g (fat cut off)
- Eggs whites x12 (large)
- Spinach 300g Raw (I didn't count these macros, so add as much or little as you want)
- Lite cheese 100g
- Low carb Wraps (I chose the spinach mission wraps)
- Turn pan on high heat, whilst waiting for pan to heat up; chop your bacon into diced size pieces.
- Add to the pan and cook until the bacon is starting to crips up. Once cooked set aside to a plate lined with paper towel to soak any excess fat.
- Whisk up your eggs, and turn the pan down medium low.
- Once the pan has cooled down a little bit, add your eggs to the pan and stir, creating scrambled eggs.
- Once the eggs are just under cooked push the eggs to one side and add your chopped spinach and pop the lid on for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and set aside.
- Pop the wraps in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds or as stated on the packet. This will allow you to fold the wrap without it breaking and splitting.
- Grab yourself a plate or board and rip off an A4 piece of foil. Place your wrap on the board with the foil underneath ready to make the wraps.
- Add 90g Egg Whites | 15g Bacon | 30g Spinach | 25g Cheese | to the wrap. Fold as desired and wrap with foil. Repeat for all 5 wraps.
- Place all the foil wraps into a lock seal bag and pop into the freezer.
- To reheat, take the burrito out of the foil and place in a paper towel. Pop into the microwave for 3 minutes. and DONE!