Perfect mixed roast veg for your side dish to get those micronutrients!
Makes 8 Serves for $2.20 each
P 11.9g | F 4.1g | C 34g
Calories 226 per serving
- 500g baby white potato
- 1kg carrots
- 500g brussel sprouts
- x3 bunches asparagus
- x2 large broccoli heads
- 20ml olive oil
- 50ml balsamic vinegear ( or coconut aminos)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat 200 degree celcius fan forced
- Foil or baking paper line your oven trays.
- Wash and cube your potato and carrots
- Disperse evenly one of the trays, dress with a little balsamic and olive oil, plus salt pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Whilst they cook, cut and was your brussel sprouts, asparagus, & broccolli.
- Cube all your green vegetables and add to the other baking tray.
- Dress with your oil and vinegear, plus the salt and pepper.
- Add the the oven for 20 minutes.
- Check your carrots and potato, turn heat down to 180 degrees and cook for an extra 10minutes.
- Once all cooked, remove from trays to cool and add roughly 300g to each 8 containers. Freeze or refrigerate.
- To reheat, microwave for 2.30 on high.