Makes 8, $4.50 per serve
P 48g | F 2g | C 4.75g
Calories per serve 230
The best meal prepped chicken! Sooooo tasty and easy!
- 3 kg Chicken Breast raw
- Palm full fresh coriander and dill (optional)
- 60ml soy sauce
- 30ml honey
- 1 lime juice (medium)
- Cut the raw chicken into small diced cubes (doesn't dry out this way once microwaved)
- Add the chicken to a large bowl, add all your other ingredients to the bowl and use your hands to mix the sauces and juice into the chicken.
- Set aside for 10 minutes to marinade
- Preheat the deep dish pan to high
- Pour your chicken to the pan, make sure to have the pan so hot that you hear sizzle.
- Cook the chicken on high and then turn down once the chicken is white on the outside.
- Pop the lid on top and allow to cook on medium for 10 minutes.
- Turn off and grab your containers
- Depending on the butcher your chicken could have a lot of water, which will affect your meat measurements because it would have cooked out. Add roughly 200-250g of meat to your containers. If any left disperse evenly.