Time 6-8 hours
Makes 12 for $3.70 per serve
Pulled Pork Ingredients:
- 1.5kg Pork Shoulder or Pork Leg (fat removed)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Ottogi Korean Bbq Kalbi Sauce & Marinade (half the jar) 120g (woolies)
- Pickled jalapenos and chillies (optional)
- Steamed greens
- Jacket potato
- Coleslaw salad
- Stir-fried capsicum & onions
- Place all pork listed ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Make sure your pork is cut into large chunks (like large steaks sizes).
- Pop slow cooker on low for 8 hours, or high for 5 hours. (8 hours gives you better results, plus I do it overnight).
- After the cooking period, take a pair of tongs to the slow cooker and shred the pork apart. All the juices will then mix around.
- Place in a heatproof dish, and allow to cool to room temperature prior to adding to containers.
- Measure out roughly 150-170g of pork to each container. This will give you roughly between 30-35g of pure protein pure container.
- You can pair this with any sides of your choice, you could make this into a stir-fry, tacos, nachos, anything you WANT!
Make sure to tags us when you make this!!