Time 4-8 hours
Makes 12 for $2.50 per serve
- 2kg chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100g Lee Kum Kee Sauce Char Siu
- 1 cup water
- Steamed greens
- Roasted Potatoes
- Stirfried capsicums and onions
- Place all chicken, sauce, minced garlic and water into the slow cooker.
- Turn slow cooker on for 8 hours on low, or 4 hours on high.
- Once cooked use tongs to pull apart all chicken in the slow cooker.
- Allow to soak juices for another 30 minutes with the cooker off.
- Take all chicken out to heat proof dish and allow to cool to room temperature for 30 minutes before distributing to containers.
- Add roughly 150-170g of chicken to each container for a 30-35g pure protein for each meal.
- Add whatever sides of greens and carbs for a well balanced meal!!
Don't forget to tags us when you remake this!!!